Sunday, August 30, 2009

B r u n c h

Some friends are persistant. In a good way. I said my birthday was over, but this very special mother and daughter insisted we meet for breakfast to celebrate since they were out of town last month during the new decade festivities. They are very dear to me and we've been friends for so long. The day I stopped by to welcome brand new baby Emma is as clear to me as if it was yesterday. Now she is almost taller than me. (I'm so excited we will sing in the M*ssiah together this Christmas!) When Boniface said this cute restaurant used f*estaware, I knew I had to bring along my camera! We two generations had a good time!

Click on to see the details of this cute place!

4 comments:

  1. wow......that is awesome how you did that!!! I'm impressed and I was there. Can anyone guess the restaurant?

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look closely it's given away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I win. The Flying Biscuit...it's on the sugar bowl. :) Looked before I saw your comment, Bonnie, and found their site online. Too bad they're not in TN, but the website is great, with recipes too!

    Thanks girls! Love Fiestaware anyhow, and use the plates at dinner regularly.

    Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia grace10:47 AM

    I see the name on a container of sorts..very clever ms.podso..

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...