Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Rosy View

When I remember, I grab my sunglasses as I go out the door for a walk. The ones I have now give a rosy glow to the world and what a difference it makes. I had them on today and everything was just more beautiful. Especially the clouds in the sky--they have more of a definitive outline to them. Maybe heaven will be like this. It certainly is a lovely way to view the world.

A blogging friend of mine has a blog called Rose Colored Glasses. Give her a visit. I find her outlook on life is just like putting on those rose colored glasses. She is optimistic and cheerful. I love her "Thankful Thursdays" when she writes about something she is thankful about. You just can't have a bad view of life if you are being grateful!

1 comment:

  1. What a surprise when I saw you mentioned my blog!
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...