Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Foil's Falling


A friend of my sister's, and a kindred spirit of mine, forwarded an email I will paraphrase below. When Lulu read it, she ran into her kitchen and grabbed her foil and saran wrap to check for the tabs. I did too, and for sure, there they were. All my life using this stuff and never noticing, while complaining about the roll falling out. Not too observant!

The email: "I've been using aluminum foil for more years than I care to remember. Great stuff but sometimes it can be a pain. You know, like when you are in the middle of doing something and you try to pull out some foil and the roll comes out of the box ... Yesterday I went to throw out an empty R*ynolds foil box and for some reason I turned it and looked at the end of the box. And written on the end it said, 'Press here to lock end.' Right there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place ... the box of Saran wrap ... had one too ..."

But, my sister says, not wax paper.

 

1 comment:

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...