Sunday, July 18, 2010

camaraderie

  • I could get a new set of dishes at least once a month. I love dishes and I know I'm not alone in this.
  • I like to set a pretty table, and I know I'm not the only one who likes this.
  • I love to take pictures and to look at them. I'm not the only one.
  • I love pretty flowers, pretty food, and good recipes. Does anyone else?
  • I like to change the furniture around and fix things up around the house. Not alone on this one.
  • I find it fun to shop charity shops for bargains and delights. Who else likes this?
  • Family is important to me. Am I alone?
  • I have been called nostalgic. I like history and old things, and how they help me remember the past and to know who I am. And I'm not the only one.
  • I like to see God in everyday life. And I know I'm not alone on this one either.
So, in case I ever wonder if I am unique or something, the "blogging world" answers that for me. We who blog are alike in many ways, and by reading blogs, we find that out.

12 comments:

  1. You are right, we all have so much in common and yet we are all so different.
    The friends I have made through my blogging is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were writing about me! This is so true!
    But I loveingly disagree with one thing you said~ you ARE unique! Wonderfully so!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all individuals that have many common interests-that's a beautiful thing! And thanks to Cyberspace we don't need to live in the same town to share those things!
    Happy Sunday:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right, my blogging sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Podso, are you sure we weren't separated at birth? We are all so much more alike than we think, yes?
    Have a great week dear!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true! I have been very blessed to find so many new "friends" with like interests!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like too sides of the same coin...unique and wonderfully similar. My husband wears a t-shirt that says, "I'm unique just like every one else." Our similarities and interests draw us together and our uniqueness keeps it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Podso,
    thanks so much for thinking of me while I've been away from blogland. I've got good news and am back. Looking forward to reading your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Podso,
    thanks so much for thinking of me while I've been away from blogland. I've got good news and am back. Looking forward to reading your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it all which means I am not alone either.
    Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything you listed, I was mentally checking as "yes, I love that, too." Hmmmm....is it coincidence or is it genes?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for camaraderie! I can certainly agree with all these delights you listed as being something I also enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...