Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a peek at the weather


When I was young did I notice the weather so much? Maybe it's because I live in the south now, and the weather can be so varied. I can't let today go by without a mention of our beautiful, gorgeous fall weather that has suddenly arrived. Cool, crisp mornings, and not so warm sunny days are predicted for this whole week. Last week we had dark skies and high humidity as it tried to rain. Finally the rain came on the weekend, clearing the air. Amazing the energy such weather brings!

3 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!! Same here! Just love having the windows open, and you're right about the energy level. I so agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Where is that?

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Where is that?

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...