Monday, January 05, 2009

story time

I love reading to children. Probably my very most favorite thing about the years we home schooled our boys was the time we had to read many books together. When we were young parents, an older, wiser parent told us that the three things a child needs are: balls, books, and blocks. Therefore I love to give books as baby shower presents. This photo, taken at Christmas of Little One being read to by her daddy, is already a favorite of mine. I bet you can guess why!

1 comment:

  1. Posts that touched my heart!! That is also my most favorite of all homeschooling memories and I think my kids think so, too...very special photo...
    Happy New Year to you too, I'm looking forward to getting to *know* you better this year!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...