Tuesday, April 26, 2011

beach breakfast

One of my favorite birthdays was years ago when the Gardener and friends woke me up at 5 am to have  breakfast 
on the beach (Lk. Michigan) and watch the sunrise while we ate. It rises early up north in July!
Since we rarely get to that beach anymore, my favorite breakfast is now at the FL beach  near to where one of my sisters lives.
It's a shack really, at the end of a pier, and we always choose to eat outside.
  Fresh air, good food, fishermen to watch, and a view all around of the ocean.
The clouds always seem prettier down there than up here where we live.
I think this little fisherman caught something!

12 comments:

  1. We've been known to show up at the dunes with coffee and pastries for breakfast. Your "shack" looks like the perfect place to watch the sun come up and enjoy a delicious breakfast.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH - Love the pictures! Love, love, love the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks heavenly! Years ago, when we had our pontoon, we used to anchor on the lake and have breakfast. There is nothing like breakfast on the water!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures. Makes me want to be at the beach- now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Food always tastes better outdoors doesn't it? These are great pictures, makes me want to visit the beach soon also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so much fun to be able to get outdoors! Food always tastes better when we are able to eat outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! What a wonderful place to eat breakfast! I love the water, it is so blue!
    Your photos are beautiful and the food looks deli-sh!
    Hugs Cindy, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like so much fun! Delicious, too...I hope you had a very joyful resurrection celebration!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful way to start the day eating breakfast at the end of the pier. Take care. See you next week.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I want to do this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a special moment in time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is gorgeous! The blues could not be any more blue. Breakfast is my favorite meal. Can't think of anything better than eating by the water. Is it your birthday? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...