Tuesday, November 03, 2009

season changes


I switched on the radio last Sunday when I was driving to church and was surprised, actually shocked, to hear Christmas music in full swing. November one. Turns out it's not permanent yet, it was just an "Excited that Christmas is coming" weekend. It is true that time is flying. Seems as though Fall, which we welcomed so recently, is fleeing rapidly as winter approaches even here in the south. Since we can't linger outside over summer twilight, I'm happy to welcome the time change last weekend and all the coziness it brings. Darkness falls early ... soup on the stove ... and no reason not to light the candles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Podos,
    I stopped by to tell you the good news. You have won the give away on my blog for Elizabeth Goudges
    book Pilgram's Inn. You have no email contact. So you must drop by my blog and email me with your address.

    Congratulations!!!!

    You have a charming blog. I love some of your refinishing projects. Loveliness! I have a few of these projects waiting out in my garage to get around to. I can say...you have inspired me. And that is what I love about blogging. The inspiration abounds.

    Happy Reading

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...