Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New memories just created

I don't usually make something new for guests--I like to try it out first. Not enough confidence I guess. But this was family, so I tried it...straight from a magazine!  My mom's old crystal added a lot, and is always so wonderful to use.

How can you go wrong with blueberries and strawberries?

We had a dollar game we played Easter evening. It actually was fun, and even more fun to see what else our creative nieces found to do with the little bunnies ... new games!

3 comments:

  1. You're sweet. :) And obviously enjoy simple pleasures....love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dessert looks too pretty to eat!=) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! THAT really looks good!
    And the game of the bunnies and carrots ~~~ !

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...