Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pardon my stare ...

"Ma'am, may I put your bags in the cart for you?" The checker was graciously trying to move me along. I think I had my mouth open, staring at the woman next in line for the checker. I know not to stare, but I just could not help it. I don't think I realized how long I was lingering. She had on the brightest green fleece jacket you could imagine (I didn't know fleece came in that color.) With a green shirt, and big, gaudy green necklace. No, she did not have a green hat on. BUT, she was buying ONLY frozen green vegetables, and quite a quantity at that. I could hardly take it in, it was all so ... green. Happy St. Pat's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the checker probably wanted to stare too, but was trying to be sensible.

    That had to be odd, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...