Friday, March 20, 2009

after and later still

My sister and I play a little game at each other's house. Sometimes we make minor changes in the decor. Just to see if someone notices, or if we think it looks better. Maybe I do it more than Lulu, but her daughter does it the most. Of course, Jillian, having studied design, has the eye, and it rarely gets changed back. A plant needed a place to sit so I added it to the top of this cupboard in the living room. I thought what I had done looked pretty good. Then my niece, Jillian, her daughter, arrived for the weekend.
In time we noticed Jillian's changes. And definitely for the better. This girl can decorate! Oh that I had her touch...or knack...or whatever you call it!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! And you're right, she does have a knack for arranging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sister thing to do!
    I see a silhouette.........hmmmmmm

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...