Rhondi, who reminds us to be thankful. She does a special post about this every Thursday. So today I'm thankful for these gifts:
1. The Gardener recovering, finally, from a painful dose of shingles.
2. A warm house in this very cold weather.
3. Feeling a little better after a flu bug.
4. My friend Susanna recovering so well from her knee replacement
5. My friend Lydia Grace who so graciously went and helped with my mom so I could stay home today.
6. Two unexpected "sick days at home" --- one to sleep, and today, maybe, I'll feel like reading.
7. A pot of hot soup.
And our pausing to give thanks, is a gift in itself to our heavenly Father, isn't it?