Friday, September 05, 2008

A Puzzling Letter















An interesting packet arrived in the mail from a familiar address in southern England. It was a bit thick, and I tore into it intriqued with what it might contain. It was a puzzle letter from a dear friend there. I have never put a puzzle together so quickly! I do like to keep in touch, and I have been waiting to hear from J for a long time. Never had to work so hard to read a letter before (smile.) After reading it all, how cool to turn it over and see the picture it made on the other side!


4 comments:

  1. What fun! What a great idea!
    A little fairy helped her, I'm sure.
    AND there are some living next door
    to you under those fungi!


    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they are getting really big. You could serve tea on them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends are so creative, that is neat!=)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...