1. Tablecloth found at garage sale reminds me of Africa.
2. Butter keeper found at a charity shop.
A well beneath holds water or ice for keeping butter cold.
3. Gifted salt and pepper on the table more for charm than use.
4. Very vintage salt cellars from my MIL are used to hold teabags after steeping.
5. The green of lettuce on my G.Will Churchill dishes enhances the table.
A bed for chicken salad to rest upon.
But more than any pretties on the table, it's about those that put aside the
stresses of a day and sit around the table, sharing a meal and celebrating friendship.
Joining Amy's Five on Friday.