Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Practice

What a fun evening I had with the neighbor kiddos...good practice for this grandma-to-be. I can still read for an hour at a time, and get down on the floor to build with blocks.
A hammock ride was the goal, but the mossies ran us off quickly. Bummer. Before we went inside, though, we happened to get a little wet with the hose. 
A baby resting his head on your shoulder as he falls asleep ... is there anything quite so nice? By the way, youngest son's and wife's baby has yet to make her appearance. I guess when she's good and ready we'll meet her!

3 comments:

  1. Precious photos. I wish I could get down on the floor. Not being able to does hinder a bit of play. I know you are just so excited about this baby, and with reason.

    I'm counting the days until Ella's arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've practiced on my daughter too!
    You are very special to her.
    I know you blessed the Castle girl and her husband!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. J and K have been asking when you can babysit again! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...