Thursday, June 05, 2008

A Cradle Full


A very old friend––not in her age, but in the years we've known each other (and mostly by correspondence, since those many years ago when we sang next to each other in a church choir––she a newlywed and now with a son in college)––wrote and said that she was so captivated by all our I Captured the Castle chatter that she went and ordered a used copy online. She told me about how this little book might jump ahead of this cradle full of her current books-waiting-to-be-read. 

Debven says, though, that she wishes the cradle was filled with another baby.  The books can go anywhere.

Photo credit: either Debven or one of her nine children.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I need to do that with all these books I collect!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...