Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eating Elephants

 This is going to be a tough week.  Already I feel overwhelmed.  A lot going on, extra stuff, ending with a recertification test at work on Friday (I would be happy to never take a test again ... I get very stressed over any little or big test). My other work feels like a blank page, though it really isn't ... it just seems that way. And no "home time" visible on the immediate horizon, which I need so badly to keep me sane! 

So I need to remember how to eat an elephant. One bite at a time. And that's how I'll face this week. One step at a time, first things first.  God in charge of course, and providing the strength and grace to get through. Here I go!

2 comments:

  1. Praying the week will fly by and
    you get the "quiet" somehow in the
    midst of busy-ness and especially that the recertification is a breeze!
    The winds of God.....blowing .....


    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for you as you study and take the test..

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...