Saturday, February 02, 2008

trial run

It's not often I practice a recipe, but I saw mini quiches somewhere and wanted to try them. I could not find the recipe, of course, so found something similar online, but without the piecrust I wanted. So I thought I'd give it a whirl, adapting the recipe. This was on my mind this morning, so I got up early to get it started and sure enough it worked! It will be nice for a ladies' brunch or (hint) Young Girls' Valentine Tea Party ... And, when Spouse got up, there was breakfast for him! Now, the question is, can I do it the same again?

3 comments:

  1. That looks really yummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Are you going to post the recipe?

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mini-quiche looks so good. I would love to come have tea with you.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...