Thursday, December 14, 2017

Invitation to Tea

Rhondi and I first met when we started 
to recognize photos on each other's blogs and realized we lived 
just a few miles apart. Soon Rhondi was coming to 
our book club and has added so much.
She is upbeat and just fun to be around and finds beauty everywhere.
 So when she invited some of us to tea there was no
doubt we were in for a treat. Her house is beautiful and full of character and comfort.
So much is thrifted or created simply with her own hands.
 Just walking around her house is great fun and inspiring!
The beautiful table included cucumber sandwiches, 
her mother's shortbread cookies,
and so much more, including great conversation.
Good memories of a pleasant winter afternoon.


10 comments:

  1. How lovely! Tea, friends in the perfect surroundings. Sounds like you hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it was fun to discover a blogger-neighbor! And you may have never met had it not been for blogging!

    Rondi's home is charming. Love the photos you have shared here. I am especially drawn to the one of the kitchen window with the greenery framing it and the cardinals parading along the sill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely time. Rondi has a great eye for decorating! The red dishes and birds are so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhondi was one of the first bloggers I followed and I was always drawn to her flair and her very honest voice. It was lovely to see her house again....such a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! How wonderful to have connected in "real life". I am sad to say I had not seen Rhondi's blog and I can tell I would have enjoyed her blogging very much. I LOVE the kitchen window and all those little pom-pom decorated trees. Cucumber sandwiches and shortbread and good conversation... a perfect tea. =) Thank you for sharing this bright spot of joy. blessings ~ tanna
    ps I CANNOT imagine what life would be like if we ceased to be amazed. ;) sad, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a charming home to visit. How nice to meet a close by blogger and become friends! I love her decorating style. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way she decorated her kitchen window. I love that red and white, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her decorating style and of course the RED dishes! It's always so nice to have friends you can visit back and forth with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome is that? Lovely, lovely tables and decor and the kitchen window is stunning and the blue dishes look fabulous with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red and white. So pretty. And the fresh greenery. I didn't know you were in a book club. Read anything good lately? We're gathering suggestions for next year.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...