Sunday, December 14, 2008

younger minds

A fear of mine has come to pass: "What if I repeat a blog?"

After my recent post on soup (and yes, that tells you what happened: it was my latest on several  blogs about my love of soup), a couple of  younger readers with sharp, alert minds asked me, "Didn't you do that post on soup before?" 

I do remember one or two on the subject, but, now very curious, I went back to the archives and did a little reading. To my chagrin I found an almost identical post.  Well, beloved readers, I guess we all know for sure how much I love soup. I'll try to move away from the subject, now that you know.

Photo: Yummy taco soup at Barbarino's house. I'm not the only one who has this love of soup.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, what you could do is just link to the post and save time.

    I find myself posting about things I've written before, but my readers must have memories like mine--short. They've never mentioned it...

    But yes, I must admit, I've noticed your reposting too. LOL

    Are you coming this way anytime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In which case you give those younger folks the 'evil eye' and continue to post about soup!

    Btw, I'm guilty of repeating myself too. I tend to enjoy reruns, though, so guess it's OK.

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...