Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rondo Rendezvous



We celebrated Christmas on the 26th when family members arrived in town. In the midst of setting the table for our special dinner, I collected the mail and out fell a small packet from a dear friend in England. Inside? "Mini coasters," which Janette knows I love. The package called them "mini rondos." So I guess that's their real name. Amazing ... arriving just in time to add to the table decor! They looked so lovely! And the packaging told me Janette had purchased them on High St. in Arundal ... a place I have been to with her! Thank you, Janette! We loved using them, and none spoiled so they can be used again next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...