Monday, December 10, 2007

Hark!



These carollers landed at our doorstep and hopped up onto our piano. Their singing is delightful and I just love the one lady all dressed in furs. She doesn't really need all that get-up with our 78 degree record-breaking/heart-breaking (where did winter go?) weather, but she looks great. Still their singing does not compare to the heavenly music we heard this weekend when our church choir, along with our local symphony orchestra, gave us The Songs of the Saviour. Uplifting and worshipful!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun singing at church!
    My favorite was the Hallelujah
    Chorus. My favorite that my choir
    sang was Away in a Manager with the harp and flute!

    I like the fur caroler too!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...