Thursday, March 29, 2007

Great Respect


yellowshirts
Originally uploaded by podso.
These ladies did our foot massage. Notice the yellow shirts. The one on the right could speak some English and we talked a good deal about her king. Her eyes glowed as she said, " I love my king. I really love him. He can do anything, really he can." She went on to tell us about the terrible brush fires we heard about on the news, that were consuming northern Thailand. "My king can make it rain to stop the fires. He really can. People come from all over to learn from him. He can take a plane up to the clouds and he make the rain come." Pride filled her eyes. "My king never takes a vacation. He works all the time. He is such a good king."

Spouse said, "My king also never takes a vacation ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...