Thursday, July 17, 2008

happy birthday


A young friend of mine is moving on to her next 
year.  In some ways she seems older than what she is,
and in other ways, it seems like yesterday I brought 
her a yellow sun dress to celebrate her birth. She is 
a delight to all who know her, and, she can keep up 
with the best of us Austen readers. Her mother has 
taught her well and she's a rare young person who
thinks deeply about life. I happen to know that she 
also knows how to fast forward to the best parts of 
Pride and Prejudice!














2 comments:

  1. I am touched ~~ and was when she opened up the package. We'll post tom. how the outside of the package looked!

    You blessed her ! and me!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I had a good laugh when I opened it!
    I think that was a picture I took of myself.
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy the conversations that come with comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...